perjantai 9. joulukuuta 2016

Shades of Brown

Helloo ~ The purchase post is coming tuut tuut!

I kept my promise I did not buy any dresses! Job well done! That means this post isn't that interesting to you, but why not to share the material happiness when you could? I've got couple of ~ mocha~ / ~ivory~ chocolate main pieces to my wardrobe as you know, but nothing to match with them! The Baby pink has been my color as long as I've been into fashion so you can go figure that. ._.

Melty Royal Chocolate Tote Bag Plate in mocha x brown, 2013

Royal Switching Bow Tie blouse in brown, 2012

Romantic Sweet Lacy blouse in white, 2014


Have to share couple of detail pics more, because I really, really love that blouse! So dreamy *.*

The best part here is I really can justify every purchase here, isn't it best thing when shopping? You aren't really buying anything unnecessary! :D Now I've to just find good opportunity to dress up and be fabulouus ~  kek Till the next time!

2 kommenttia:

  1. Hey, builder pieces can be just as interesting, especially with Lolita fashion where you do get those amazing details that often aren't showcased enough in stock photos. Gorgeous items, I think the white blouse is my favourite (who doesn't love a lacy princess sleeve), but I'm impressed with the texture of the bag, makes it so much more detailed whilst keeping the overall design simple.


    https://cupcakes-and-unicorns.blogspot.co.uk/

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. You're right! The detail pics in this fashion is their own thing, stock photos doesn't give the whole ordeal there. I really like said blouse also, the bag's faux leather is really soft so I hope it will last better than those harder faux leathers which were thing in older AP bags.. :)

      Poista